Skip to content (Press Enter)
Rules for school
- Every student has to pay respect to their teachers and elders.
- They must be attentive in the class and do their homework regularly.
- Except for nursery and kg classes, every student is required to speak only in English during the school hours.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness this must be observed in behavior.
- Maintain order when moving to different areas.
- Must be punctual and present in the time at all places where they are supposed to be regular that is sports game players and co-curricular activities and function of schools.
- Be proactive in promoting and working towards making school a positive, supportive, safe and welcoming place for all students and teachers.